Your shopping cart is empty!
Buckwheat Benefits.1. Improves heart health lowering Cholesterol and blood pressure levels.
2. Contains disease fighting antioxidants.
3. Provides highly digestible protein(great for vegetarians and vegans)
4. High fiber content helps improve digestion.
5. Can help prevent diabetes.
6. Doesn’t contain gluten and is Non allergrnic .
7. Supplies B vitamins plus minerals including manganese,magnesium,zinc ,iron and folate.
Buckwheat – a nutrient-packed, gluten-free seed abundantly consumed in Asian countries for centuries – is now becomingincreasingly popular in the U.S., Canada and Europe due to its many health benefits. While most people think of buckwheat as awhole grain, it’s actually a seed that is high in both protein and fiber. It supports heart and heart health and can help preventdiabetes and digestive disorders. In fact, buckwheat seeds, also called “groats,” are so packed with nutrients and antioxidants −like rutin, tannins and catechin -that they often called super food.